The Global LegalTech Hub is an initiative that brings together different operators related to the legal sector, to promote and give visibility to the digital transformation of the industry.
The hub is born with the determination to lead the legaltech from a privileged vision of the technology and from best practices on a global scale.
The hub is a reference and a meeting point between professionals, startups, companies, institutions and the academic world to write the future of a new legal industry leveraged by technological innovation.
The hub is an open initiative and declares itself neutral from the technological point of view.
What is our vision?
- Society is involved in a global process of digital transformation
- The new digital tools and services are disrupting the legal sector.
- Understand digital transformation involves understanding how technology transforms the legal practice and the business model
- The legal service business is being disrupted by new actors that are redefining how the legal services are distributed.
- Technologies like AI, the new conversational interfaces or the distributed blockchain technologies are pushing the boundaries of legal service production.
What is our mission?
- Lead the change: we aim to lead the transformation process of the legal industry. We'll do it globally by promoting local chapters of the hub.
- Knowledge community: we bring together people around the industry to create and share knowledge.
- Networking: we connect relevant people around the world to make the legaltech industry a reality.